Aims and objectives
- To assist migrants settling into Geraldton and the Midwest region of WA.
- To develop, provide and advocate for services to meet culturally diverse communities’ needs.
- To create social support networks and build links between people from a diversity of cultural backgrounds.
- To improve access of Culturally and linguistically diverse individuals and groups to mainstream Government and Non-Government services.
- To promote understanding and greater acceptance of people from CALD backgrounds who are making Geraldton and the rural towns of Midwest their home.
- To promote cultural awareness and harmony with the wider Australian community.
- To celebrate cultural diversity and Australia’s vibrant cultural heritage - past - present - future.
- To enrich the growth of Geraldton and the Midwest through our multi-cultural activities and services.